microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.setup

I can't download DotNet Framework 2.0

Venkatraman

I am trying to download DotNet Framework 2.0 from....

http://download.microsoft.com/download/5/6/7/567758a3-759e-473e-bf8f-52154438565a/do...

But I can't see the 'File download' window. I can only see a blank page
opens when I click the download button. This happens only with my home PC. If
I try it from out side, it works.

Anyone, please let me know if there is any setting to be changed to enable
the download option in my home PC.

Thanks,
Venkat
1 Answer