Amy

2/11/2008 5:40:00 AM

i bought battlefield 2 for my computer...it downloaded fine and when i click
on the icon to try to play it, it will act like it will play then a black
screen will come up and shut back off.. i also have windows vista..please
help me..what should i do
--
Amy
1 Answer

Matt

I have the same problem. Anyone have information on this? I had another
vista machine and it worked fine but now... not good. All indications are
the OS. Common Microsoft. Amy did you get your info?