microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.buildingcontrols

High Quality passport, id cards and driver's license Visa Stamps (r.ange29@yahoo.com

melihamilton29

8/6/2013 2:31:00 PM

We are the best producer of quality fake documents. With over 12million of out documents circulating over the world. r.ange29@yahoo.com
We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver’s licenses, ID cards, stamps and other products for a number of countries like: USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Italia, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom. This list is not full.
To get the additional information and place the order just visit our website or you contact us via email or mobile.
BUY FAKE PASSPORT BRITISH(UK) FOR SALE DIPLOMATIC CANADIAN FALSE ID CARD ONLINE UNITED STATES(US) FAKE ID CARD SELL DRIVERS LICENSE
Contact : r.ange29@yahoo.com
General: r.ange29@yahoo.com
Tell : 00237-50886222
feel free to contact via email or call at anytime.
-----------------------------
buy fake Australian passports,
buy fake Belgium passports,
buy fake Brazilian(Brazil) passports,
buy fake Canadian(Canada) passports,
buy fake Finnish(Finland) passports,
buy fake French(France) passports,
buy fake German(Germany) passports,
buy fake Dutch(Netherland/Holland) passports,
buy fake Israel passports,
buy fake UK(United Kingdom) passports,
buy fake Spanish(Spain) passports,
buy fake Mexican(Mexico) passports,
buy fake South African passports.
buy fake Australian driver licenses,
buy fake Canadian driver licenses,
buy fake French(France) driver licenses,
buy fake Dutch(Netherland/Holland) driving licenses,
buy fake German(Germany) driving licenses,
buy fake UK(United Kingdom) driving licenses,
buy fake Diplomatic passports,
buy false USA(United States) passports,
buy false Australian passports,
buy false Belgium passports,
buy false Brazilian(Brazil) passports,
buy false Canadian(Canada) passports,
buy false Finnish(Finland) passports,
buy false French(France) passports,
buy false German(Germany) passports,
buy false Dutch(Netherland/Holland) passports,
buy false Israel passports,
buy false UK(United Kingdom) passports,
buy false Spanish(Spain) passports,
buy false Mexican(Mexico) passports,
buy false South African passports.
buy false Australian driver licenses,
buy false Canadian driver licenses,
buy false French(France) driver licenses,
buy false Dutch(Netherland/Holland) driving licenses,
buy false German(Germany) driving licenses,
buy false UK(United Kingdom) driving licenses,
buy false Diplomatic passports,
buy Camouflage passports,
buy passport Duplicates,
fake USA(united States) passports for sale,
fake Australian passports for sell,
fake Belgium passports for sell,
fake Brazilian(Brazil) passports for sell,
buy, get, fake, false, passport, passport, id, card, cards, uk, sell, online, canadian, british, sale, novelty, conterfeit, bogus, american, united, states, usa, us, italian, malaysian, australian, documents, idetity, idetification, driver, license, licence, driving, residence, permit, SSN fake passport id, free fake passport, identity theft, fake, novelty, camoflauge, passport, anonymous, private, safe, travel, anti terrorism, international, offshore, banking, id, driver, drivers, license, instant, online, for sale, cheap, wholesale, new identity, second, citizenship, identity, identification, documents, diplomatic, nationality, how to, where to, get, obtain, buy, purchase, make, build, a, passport, i.d., british, honduras, uk, usa, us, u.s., canada, canadian, foreign, visa, swiss, card, ids, document, getting, visas, cards, foriegn . Email-: r.ange29@yahoo.com

EMAIL......r.ange29@yahoo.com
TELEPHONE..00237 50886222
6 Answers

Fingolfin

On 23.1.2010. 5:14, Lew wrote:

> It did give me a chuckle.

Whether it did, or did not, I wasn't so far from the truth:

http://wikis.sun.com/displ...
->
e.g. http://twitter.c...

Lew

Fingolfin wrote:
> Whether it did, or did not, I wasn't so far from the truth:
>
> http://wikis.sun.com/displ...
> ->
> e.g. http://twitter.c...

Yeah, you were. The OP asked for a *good* site for Java. Furthermore, they
asked for a good site for *Java*. You point us to neither.

--
Lew

Fingolfin

On 23.1.2010. 17:07, Lew wrote:

> Yeah, you were. The OP asked for a *good* site for Java. Furthermore,
> they asked for a good site for *Java*. You point us to neither.

Of course I didn't provide a good site for Java, didn't you see I
pointed to some Twitter links (and page with twitter links)?

Companies and CO. use Twitter as a news media to link to full articles
often related to "newest stuff that comes out?", to quote mimi.

Lew

Fingolfin wrote:
> Of course I didn't provide a good site for Java, didn't you see I

Since the OP asked for a good site for Java, you completely failed to answer
their request.

> pointed to some Twitter links (and page with twitter links)?

Yes, duhy! And those links didn't have to do with Java, nor was the Twitter
site a good leaping off point for study of Java.

> Companies and CO. use Twitter as a news media to link to full articles
> often related to "newest stuff that comes out?", to quote mimi.

And if the link you provided had had links to Java stuff, which I didn't see
after perusing your links, then maybe your post would have answered mimi's
request.

--
Lew

Fingolfin

On 24.1.2010. 0:06, Lew wrote:
> nor was the Twitter site a good leaping off point for study of Java.

mimi didn't look for good learning site, but site with news about java.

>/cut

I think you again missuderstood the purpose of my post. Twitter was an
idea to pursue, I didn't do all the research for him. And with this idea
it's easy to find something like:

http://java.dzone.com/articles/top-10-java-...

Look at the authors comment:

"Twitter has become a fantastic tool for me to keep up with what's going
around in the Java and Eclipse communities."

That's the general idea, don't know why you oppose this so harshly.

With regard to that and everything else previously said I purpose that
we end this futile discussion as it is leading us nowhere. Besides,
there is no law, Lew ,that says we have to agree on everything. :-)

No hard feelings.

Thomas Wong

On Sun, 24 Jan 2010 09:28:19 +0100, Fingolfin <spamME@bla.hr> wrote:

> mimi didn't look for good learning site, but site with news about java.

too funny that nobody cited "comp.lang.java.*". i do find interesting news
about java there, and very interesting and solid comments too.

did i say funny? well, ok, i guess resistance is futile. we will be
bloggalized and twitterized!!! :O)

besides ... there's really no need whatsoever to go after news. publishers
of new java stuff spend hefty effort into pushing them to you. and then,
who said newer is necessarily better?