microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.buildingcontrols

Dilma Roussef não acredita em DEUS 37059

Dilma Roussef

10/9/2010 2:21:00 AM

Se voce acredita em tudo que a candidata fala por ai , veja o video que comprova que ela nao acredita em DEUS, cuidado ao jogar o seu voto no lixo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2...

Dilma Roussef não acredita em DEUS
Dilma Roussef não acredita em DEUS
Dilma Roussef não acredita em DEUS
Dilma Roussef não acredita em DEUS
Dilma Roussef não acredita em DEUS
Dilma Roussef não acredita em DEUS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2...

cq)/yVIWlcbIpGI$Qk.VBetFU
2 Answers

Lew

dk wrote:
> @BugBear: yeah the xml [sic] is a well formed and properly validated xml [sic].

That didn't answer his question. Answer his question.
"Have you checked that your data IS valid UTF-8 ?"

Clearly there is an improperly-encoded character in your XML file.
Find that and fix it.

> @Roedy: write now I'm using ultraEdit and inserting the characters
> from the ASCII table that it has. I have even tried seeing it in hex
> mode and I got the same value from both the places.

ASCII != UTF-8.

That hex value for the bad character, does it match the UTF-8 code
point for that character? It's four bytes long? What character is
it, and what is the hex value you observe? (Note: that's four
questions, so there ought to be four answers.)

> Meanwhile I have found something more interesting while reading the
> input stream from my xml [sic] if I exclusively define it to be formatted to
> UTF-8 in getByteStream it is working fine. Now here is this a Java bug
> (1.5.0.12)? or something else?

It's not a Java bug.

> Now this has led to a confusion. I thought ISO-8859-1 is a charset

Did you mean "encoding"?

> which is subset of UTF-8. Then why didn't UTF-8 work whereas
> ISO-8859-1 worked?

Because you were wrong. The two encodings differ.

If you have an assumption, let's call it an hypothesis, and the
evidence contradicts the hypothesis, then the hypothesis is wrong.
Simple.

--
Lew

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Arne_Vajh=F8j?=

On 21-01-2010 10:03, dk wrote:
> Meanwhile I have found something more interesting while reading the
> input stream from my xml if I exclusively define it to be formatted to
> UTF-8 in getByteStream it is working fine. Now here is this a Java bug
> (1.5.0.12)? or something else?

If you post the XML input and the Java code, then we can
tell you.

Arne