microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.buildingcontrols

www.richvipshoes.com wholesale and retail brand nike adidas puma shoes and brand clothing

tony wang

8/27/2009 7:57:00 AM

www.richvipshoes.com wholesaling ,retailing and dropshipping many kinds discou=
nt brands on shoes=EF=BC=88nike,adidas,puma,gucci,prada,dg,lv,coach,juicy=E2=
=80=A6=E2=80=A6=EF=BC=89 ,clothes, jeans, purses/bag, Sunglasses,brand acces=
sories, etc, which is from Putian city,Fujian province,China.
1.We supply door to door express shipping,The products are shipped from China to you=
r places by EMS, TNT, UPS, DHL, FedEx, The shipping time is 4-7 working days .
2. Retails like dropshipping is also welcomed,we even accept one piece order.
3.please visit our website: www.richvipshoes.com for more information