No connection could be made because the target machine.....

Julia

I have a web page which could a remote server activated object
hosted by an exe application and registered as a singleton
I also override InitializeLifetimeService() and return NULL

the first time the web page called the object everything works fine,but if I
am waiting a while and call it again I get

the following error

"No connection could be made because the target machine... "

The stact trace display a portion of my code and a { is mark with red color

Thanks in advance