How to access a remote help (.chm) file

Roy Chastain

11/5/2004 1:08:00 PM

I think this to be a 'remoting' issue because it does involve access a file on a remote server in an environment that is only
possible (well at least humanly achievable) because of remoting and One Touch Deployment.

I have a IIS server that is hosting remote objects. The client portion is not 'installed' on the client system, but instead One
Touch Deployed and hosted on the client in IE by downloading from IIS.

The problem that I would like to know how to solve is
How do I access the .chm file that is installed on to the serving server from the process on the client system that is running the
client software?

Thanks

Roy Chastain
KMSystems, Inc.