Remoting: Returning an arraylist of datatables

unknown

10/26/2004 2:30:00 PM

Hello,

I'm currently using Remoting (HTTP/Binary) to remote a simple object.
Everything is working fine except for one function that returns an arraylist
of datatables.

When I call this function, nothing is returned (ie length of array =0).
However, if I comment out my config file so that the DLL is run locally
instead of remoting it, everything works fine!!

So, my question is: Is there anything special that I need to do in order to
return an arraylist of datatables? Note: If I return a single datatable it
works fine, just the arraylist of dt's dont seem to work via remoting.....

Thanks in advance,
-ZD