SSPI Microsoft.Samples.Runtime.Remoting.Security problem.

Javi

10/23/2004 1:26:00 PM

Hello.

I´m trying to develope a web that provides windows management tasks for a
group of windows administrator in my enterprise. Every one knows that a Web
has the security very restricted, so I think it is a good idea to create a
remote object hosted on a Windows Service which holds the management tasks,
and make the web to comunicate with this remote object throw TCPChannel, and
ask it to perform the tasks.

The problem is that I need the windows services that hosts the remote object
to impersonate the clients security context. To do so, I´ve read the
Microsoft.Sample.Runtime.Remoting.Security text from de MSDN library. It
works fine from a forms process (client) to Windows service (remote object,
server), but I won´t work when the client is a ASP .NET page.

A SSPIException is throw from the server (SSPIException:
AcceptSecurityContext failed. Error Code = '8009030C'. at
Microsoft.Samples.Security.SSPI.ServerContext.Accept(Byte[] inToken))

Any idea?

Thanks very much. Javi.