PRB: Regarding capturing of IP address

Birinder Singh

10/21/2004 6:28:00 AM

Sir,

We are using O2 XDA II device, OS is WinCE.Net 4.2, Pocket PC 2003.We have
developed one application on this device, our application needs GPRS
connection. When GPRS connection is activated for the device, then the user
browses what ever he wants (like google,hotmail)

We want only our application to use GPRS connection and it should not be
available for any other application.

For Example : When GPRS connection is activated on the device, our
intention is that device doesn't allow any other IP address but the
application allows our own IP address.

Is it possible in WinCE.Net for Pocket PC 2003, if so which API's we have to
use. And also please don't tell me that it is not a good idea or User will
be angry.

Thanks & Regards
Birinder Singh