MS

All I want to do this is to connect to a remore server, which is Unix based,
and run a shell script there.
I want to remotely run this script through my machine via a VB.NET
application, and get the results.
How do I goa baout it?
Any ideas?
TIA.

2 Answers

MS

You could telnet into it ?

--
OHM ( Terry Burns ) * Use the following to email me *

Dim ch() As Char = "ufssz/cvsotAhsfbuTpmvujpotXjui/OFU".ToCharArray()
For i As Int32 = 0 To ch.Length - 1
ch(i) = Convert.ToChar(Convert.ToInt16(ch(i)) - 1)
Next
Process.Start("mailto:" & New String(ch))
--

"Julianna" <anonymous@discussions.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> All I want to do this is to connect to a remore server, which is Unix
> based,
> and run a shell script there.
> I want to remotely run this script through my machine via a VB.NET
> application, and get the results.
> How do I goa baout it?
> Any ideas?
> TIA.

scorpion53061

If you continue to struggle with this please visit
http://www.kjmsol... .

This is what I do for a living. I will tell you it is not at all easy.