Pass by value doesn't work for HybridDictionary?

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

10/14/2004 8:53:00 PM

I have an object that extens from a DataSet going accros
the wire though Remoting. I can get the passed (ByVal)
object fine at the other end of the Remoting pipe line.

The thing that I don't understand is that if I add a
reference to a HybridDictionary object to the object, the
dataset object still pass fine, but the HybridDictionary
object referenced by the dataset will never get passed --
the reference always resolves to Nothing at the other end.
I did mark my HybridDictionary as <Serializable()> but it
doesn't matter.

What's matter with this?

Thanks