Remoting Client Channels Configuration

labreaks

I want to configure my client application to remote certain objects on
two different servers. I want the objects created on server 1 to pass
through a client side sink, and I do not want the objects on server 2
to pass through the client sink.

When using the configuration file below, i get the following
exception: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Only one usage of each
socket address (protocol/network address/port) is normally permitted.

How do I set up my configuration file to use the custom sink on only
certain objects?

<configuration>
<system.runtime.remoting>
<application>
<client>
<wellknown type="whatever.UseSink_Object, whatever"
url="tcp://localhost:10000/SomeObject1.rem" />
<wellknown type="whatever.NoUseSink_Object, whatever"
url="tcp://localhost:10001/SomeObject2.rem" />
</client>
<channels>
<channel ref="tcp" port="10000" name="Server 1">
<clientProviders>
<formatter type="RemotingHelper.AbstractClientFormatterSinkProvider,
RemotingHelper"/>
</clientProviders>
<serverProviders>
<formatter ref="binary"/>
</serverProviders>
</channel>

<channel ref="tcp" port="10001" name="Server 2">
</channel>
</channels>

</application>
</system.runtime.remoting>