deadlock with DirectoryInfo or the GetFiles method?

Zac

9/29/2004 4:57:00 PM

Currently have a remote object that returns a dataset of file/fileinfo for a
specific UNC path.

This seems to work fine, from the web client on the web server I get a table
with the list of files and info. However when testing on two machines (or
more) I log an error in the event log of "Access to path .. denied". Which
only seems to happen when the page is refreshed on each machine at about the
same time.

I've been looking around, but haven't been able to find any info about
DirectoryInfo or it's GetFiles method locking the directory or files. Anyone?

ZZ