microsoft.public.axapta.programming

Lock a purchase order line

Nicolas

2/28/2006 11:24:00 AM

Hi everybody,
I have to modify the purchaseTable form to automatically lock it for others
users the purchase order that is currently viewed by the user.

So I have looked at the others forms which have this system of locking such
like the inventJournalTable form which has the sessionid, sessionlogintime,
sessionid fields about the user who have blocked the record.

But I still canâ??t figure out how I can program this kind of locking
mechanism. The purchaseOrder have to be locked when the user select it in
the gridview or by using the prev/next arrows.

My company donâ??t want that 2 buyers can modify the same purchase order in
the same time without be warned.

Have you any clues?

Thanks by advance.

Nicolas Dumont