karthiktibco9@gmail.com

1/16/2012 8:00:00 AM

WWW.TIBCOVIDEOS.BLOGSPOT.COM

is a leading provider in information technology
focused on Online Training and Virtual Training(Learning Via Video
Tutorials) . We have certified trainers. We will provide Regular
training Assistance For virtual Learners from 5 pm to 1 Am IST. Daily
We Are provide exclusive training on TIBCO iProcess by certified
trainers from top MNC’s with highly skilled in domain experience will
assist with real time environment and project explanation. We also
help you in resume preparation and also job assistance till you get
the job.

Our Training Features:
• We Are famous for quality training where classes are taken up by
the corporate trainers from the MNC’s.
• The most up-to-date course material
• State-of-the art lab with required software for practicing
• Resume preparation and Job assistance

Courses offered:

• Active Matrix

• IProcess 11.1

• Business Events 4.0

• Business Connect

• BW 5.8 with Active Matrix

For More Information regarding course details, batch scheduling
information, or you may contact to below address and Email Id.

(VIDEO TUTORIALS + MATERIALS + PPTS + DOCUMENTS + COURSE PLAN)

Contact Details

India Number: +91 – 8686706300

Mail: KARTHIKTIBCO9@GMAIL.COM