Raj

I need to do the find on grid based on the salesid entered. I have a
seperate tab Called filter where i enter the filter criteria for the grid.

when the form is opened the grid is loaded with data , i can filter the
records in the grid by going to filter tab and adding some filter, when i
come back to the overview tab i can see the filtered records.

what i need is i want to implement the find functionality that is the user
can enter multiple sales order numbers seperated by comma in a string edit
when go to the overview tab only those records which i have entered in the
string edit field should be displayed in the grid.

Do any one have code to do that.

thanks in advance

regards,
rr
1 Answer

rheu

You need to add a range on your datasource on the salesid. This range can be
filled with the value of your filter field (also if it contains multiple
sales orders seperated by comma) and afterwards execute the query again.
--
Regards,
Rob