Rashi

2/28/2006 4:35:00 AM

Hi All

I want to access a field from a table on my form.
The table is not in the form's data source.
Can anyone tell me how can i write an Edit method to display and edit that
field on my form.

Thanx in advance
Rashi
2 Answers

José M. Guisado

take a look at "Using display and edit method modifiers" at Microsoft Axapta
Developer's Guide.

"Rashi" <Rashi@discussions.microsoft.com> escribió en el mensaje
> Hi All
>
> I want to access a field from a table on my form.
> The table is not in the form's data source.
> Can anyone tell me how can i write an Edit method to display and edit that
> field on my form.
>
> Thanx in advance
> Rashi

Mike

You can do it in this way.

edit Qty Name(boolean set,Qty _qty)
{
if (set)
{
ttsbegin;
select forupdate * from _purchLine where _purchLine.RecId ==
9875647;
_purchLine.PurchQty = _qty;
_purchLine.update();
ttscommit;