microsoft.public.axapta.programming

Addressing formcontrol

Kjærsgaard

I have a small problem as I cannot figure out how to address a realEdit
formcontrol
As far as I can read in Dev Guide it should be done like this:
element.design().controlName("sumTotalPrice") ... but it is not working

I have also tried:
element.design().control(control:: - but no controls are looked up

Thank you in advance.
--
Best regards
Lars

Khue Trinh

The simplest way is to set the property AutoDeclaration of your control to
"Yes". THen you can type as: YourControlName.method();

Hope this help
Khue Trinh

"Kjærsgaard" wrote:

> Hi,
> I have a small problem as I cannot figure out how to address a realEdit
> formcontrol
> As far as I can read in Dev Guide it should be done like this:
> element.design().controlName("sumTotalPrice") ... but it is not working
>
> I have also tried:
> element.design().control(control:: - but no controls are looked up
>
> Thank you in advance.
> --
> Best regards
> Lars

Kjærsgaard

Hi Khue,

and thank you very much for your time and reply. It solved my problem - and
I can get on with my work :-)
--
Best regards
Lars