babyto

2/27/2006 9:40:00 PM

Does anyone have an idea why the code from the method :
blockRemoveofApproval() (which is used in two classes BOMRouteApprove and
BOMRouteVersionApprove ) is missing by default from Axapta and it has no
return in it when it is expected to return Yes, No. Please help cause it
issuing a terrible error.
That's its code
NoYes blockRemoveOfApproval()
{
}
5 Answers

Your Name

LOL!

babyto wrote:
> Does anyone have an idea why the code from the method :
> blockRemoveofApproval() (which is used in two classes BOMRouteApprove and
> BOMRouteVersionApprove ) is missing by default from Axapta and it has no
> return in it when it is expected to return Yes, No. Please help cause it
> issuing a terrible error.
> That's its code
> NoYes blockRemoveOfApproval()
> {
> }

H Jaeger

Hi there,

just out of curiousity, can you tell me what class the "blockRemoveofApproval"
method belongs to? And where in the BOMRouteApprove and BOMRouteVersionApprove
it is used?

I did a quick search in a standard 3.0 SP3, and I couldn't find any signs
of a "blockRemoveofApproval" method - are you sure it is a standard Axapta
element?

Cheers,

H. Jaeger
Edenbrook Ltd

> Does anyone have an idea why the code from the method :
> blockRemoveofApproval() (which is used in two classes BOMRouteApprove
> and
> BOMRouteVersionApprove ) is missing by default from Axapta and it has
> no
> return in it when it is expected to return Yes, No. Please help cause
> it
> issuing a terrible error.
> That's its code
> NoYes blockRemoveOfApproval()
> {
> }

babyto

Well here are the two classes: BOMRouteApprove and BOMRouteVersionApprove :)

"H Jaeger" wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> just out of curiousity, can you tell me what class the "blockRemoveofApproval"
> method belongs to? And where in the BOMRouteApprove and BOMRouteVersionApprove
> it is used?
>
> I did a quick search in a standard 3.0 SP3, and I couldn't find any signs
> of a "blockRemoveofApproval" method - are you sure it is a standard Axapta
> element?
>
> Cheers,
>
> H. Jaeger
> Edenbrook Ltd
>
> > Does anyone have an idea why the code from the method :
> > blockRemoveofApproval() (which is used in two classes BOMRouteApprove
> > and
> > BOMRouteVersionApprove ) is missing by default from Axapta and it has
> > no
> > return in it when it is expected to return Yes, No. Please help cause
> > it
> > issuing a terrible error.
> > That's its code
> > NoYes blockRemoveOfApproval()
> > {
> > }

Your Name

Why don't you just add the return statement yourself and quit your
complaining :) We all know Axapta code is a peice of shit.

babyto wrote:
> Well here are the two classes: BOMRouteApprove and BOMRouteVersionApprove :)
>
> "H Jaeger" wrote:
>
>> Hi there,
>>
>> just out of curiousity, can you tell me what class the "blockRemoveofApproval"
>> method belongs to? And where in the BOMRouteApprove and BOMRouteVersionApprove
>> it is used?
>>
>> I did a quick search in a standard 3.0 SP3, and I couldn't find any signs
>> of a "blockRemoveofApproval" method - are you sure it is a standard Axapta
>> element?
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> H. Jaeger
>> Edenbrook Ltd
>>
>>> Does anyone have an idea why the code from the method :
>>> blockRemoveofApproval() (which is used in two classes BOMRouteApprove
>>> and
>>> BOMRouteVersionApprove ) is missing by default from Axapta and it has
>>> no
>>> return in it when it is expected to return Yes, No. Please help cause
>>> it
>>> issuing a terrible error.
>>> That's its code
>>> NoYes blockRemoveOfApproval()
>>> {
>>> }

babyto

Sure i wrote the code ...it just surprised me , about the Axapta code...may
be you are right :)