TypeDelegator ArgumentException

Yoges

I am getting the ArgumentException when I am trying to call the
Assembly.CreateInsatnce("AIS.Accounts.User", True) method. My assembly I am
COM+ services. And the component are listed in the COM+. Is this is the
reason am getting the error. The stack Trace for the exception is as
follows:

Type must be a type provided by the runtime, not a TypeDelegator, etc.
Parameter name: type

StackTrace " at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean
nonPublic)
at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceImpl(BindingFlags bindingAttr, Binder
binder, Object[] args, CultureInfo culture, Object[] activationAttributes)
at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, BindingFlags bindingAttr,
Binder binder, Object[] args, CultureInfo culture, Object[]
activationAttributes)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.CreateInstance(String typeName, Boolean
ignoreCase, BindingFlags bindingAttr, Binder binder, Object[] args,
CultureInfo culture, Object[] activationAttributes)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.CreateInstance(String typeName, Boolean
ignoreCase)

Thanks,
Yogesh