microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.caching

How to force page to fetch data from server instead of browser cac

Ankur

1/19/2010 7:16:00 PM

Hello All,

Can anyone tell me how to force a page to fetch data from server instead of
using browser or proxy cache?

Scneario: I have a page with few server controls to add/remove records from
database. Whenever data is added/removed to database using controls present
in same form, labels with newly added/removed record get visible/hidden. Now
if i click on a HTML Hyperlink to move to next page and then click the BACK
button, information is still in initial page (like textbox still containing
the text entered by user previously.) Instead, I want it to be empty.

I think, its some property related to caching that needs to be fixed which I
am not aware of.

Any pointer would be much appreciated.

Thanks.
1 Answer