Henke

9/15/2004 7:49:00 PM

In an application we use remoting to communicate with the business layer
from an ASP.NET client. The business layer runs as a windows service. We
active the objects with Activator.GetObject, int the client, offcourse this
makes the objects to act as proxies and impossible to debug. I know I can
attach a process to the service and debug it that way, but I think it's to
much work to do it every time I'd like to dubug my business layer. Is there
a better and more simple way to debug the code?

Thanks!
/Henke