shahar

9/11/2004 8:29:00 AM

Hi
I have client activated object that is working fine until I try to
raise an event, I get the following error:

Type System.DelegateSerializationHolder and the types derived from it
onHolder) are not permitted to be deserialized at this security level.

// Server
<configuration>
<system.runtime.remoting>
<application>
<channels>
<channel ref="tcp" port="6500"/>
</channels>
<service>
<activated type="ServerLib.ServerCls, ServerLib"/>
</service>
</application>
</system.runtime.remoting>
</configuration>

// Client
<configuration>
<system.runtime.remoting>
<application>
<channels>
<channel ref="tcp" port="0"/>
</channels>
<client url="tcp://localhost:6500">
<activated type="ServerLib.ServerCls, ServerLib"/>
</client>
</application>
</system.runtime.remoting>
</configuration>

Any ideas ?
1 Answer

Ken Kolda

You need to set your TypeFilterLevel to Full. See:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/cpguide/html/cpconautomaticdeserializationinnetre...

Ken