devmouse

11/14/2003 8:51:00 PM

I ran vcvars32.bat, but I am unable to run csc from the
command line.
Docs do not indicate how to troubleshoot.
can someone help?
1 Answer

Martha[MSFT]

What error are you getting?

Here is a word of caution from an article on MSDN:
Caution: VCVARS32.bat can vary from machine to machine. Do not replace a
missing or damaged VCVARS32.bat file with a VCVARS32.bat from another
machine. Rerun setup to replace the missing file.

Did you do that? Replace the batch file I mean?

For more information about vcvars32.bat, see the following Knowledge Base
article:
Q248802 : Vcvars32.bat Generates Out of Environment Message

Hope this helps.