RE: Problem with embedded checkbox in datagrid

v-jetan

3/2/2004 10:55:00 AM

Hi Pat,

Is your problem resolved?

If you still have anything unclear, please feel free to tell me, I will
work with you.

Best regards,
Jeffrey Tan
Microsoft Online Partner Support

PATRICK

"Andrew W" <spam_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

>>The Catholic Church's teaching on papal infallibility is one which is
>>generally misunderstood by those outside the Church. In particular,
>>Fundamentalists, atheists and other "Bible Christians" often confuse
>>the charism of papal "infallibility" with "impeccability." They
>>imagine Catholics believe the pope cannot sin. Others, who avoid this
>>elementary blunder, think the pope relies on some sort of amulet or
>>magical incantation when an infallible definition is due.
>>An infallible pronouncement usually is made only when some doctrine
>>has been called into question. Most doctrines have never been doubted
>>by the large majority of Catholics.
>>

>Bahaha. I'm not surprised.
>Most Catholics are too scared to question any authority figure, even corrupt
>ones.

That is your big argument?
Is that your final answer?
Would you like to phone a friend?