Want coluns in DataGrid, non datatable/set source

phillip thrombone

3/2/2004 5:41:00 AM

Hi

I was recently working on a project and was forced to change my datasource from a dataset/table to a list based object such as arraylist. What I like to find out is:
-what does data grid look for in a datasource/table that allows it to import column informatio
-what (interface/class) should I derive from to get this functionality from a list based clas

In essence, I would like to use the property manager(?) to add and subtract columns and do al
the nice things that I could do almost automatically when I was using a datatable/se
thank you in advance for your help