javascript error on dropdownlist autoPostBack

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

3/1/2004 9:59:00 AM

hi,
all of a sudden I have this javascript error when I use
the OnSelectedIndexChanged plus AutoPostBack for a
dropdownlist. I don't know what to do anymore?

thanks for any answers!
markus
2 Answers

Teemu Keiski

what is the error message?

--
Teemu Keiski

"Markus" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> hi,
> all of a sudden I have this javascript error when I use
> the OnSelectedIndexChanged plus AutoPostBack for a
> dropdownlist. I don't know what to do anymore?
>
> thanks for any answers!
> markus

tuna

On Sep 8, 7:17 pm, tuna <tu...@nz11.com> wrote:
> On Sep 8, 7:02 pm, hotac <hochim...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Sep 8, 9:39 pm, saint joj <jupiter...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Tàu khu tr?c là tàu gì h? bà con? Có gi?ng cái boathouse Mr Tuna di
> > > choi không  :))
>
> > > Thanks!
>
> > Tàu khu tr?c là tàu có cái khu b? tr?c ra (j/K), khu tr?c h?m,
> > destroyer.
>
> >http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&expIds=24922,25657,25901......
>
> hahhaha
>
> Ddu'ng ro^`i - ta`u chie^'n
>
> http://vi.wikipedia.org/wiki/T%C3%A0u_khu_tr...
>
> houseboat la`m gi` co' ho?a tie^?n tre^n ddo' ?
>
> tuna,

"Ta`u Khu tru.c" co' trang bi. su'ng o^'ng va`o Dda` na(~ng dda^y:

http://vnexpress.net/GL/Xa-hoi/2010/08...

tuna,