microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.sdk

Dial-up support in .NET?

curt

11/9/2003 3:58:00 AM

Can anybody tell me whether there is support for dial-up
connections in .NET? I am using c# and would like to
setup and manage a call. In the olden days I used
RasDial, is there a .NET equivalant or other method?

Thanks for any information,
curt
2 Answers

Michael Giagnocavo

Please don't multipost. Cross-posting to relevant NGs is ok, but
multiposting just makes it harder for everyone benefit. (You already got an
answer somewhere else (You gotta use P/Invoke to get to Ras32)).
-mike
MVP

"curt" <fishingtom@att.net> wrote in message
> Can anybody tell me whether there is support for dial-up
> connections in .NET? I am using c# and would like to
> setup and manage a call. In the olden days I used
> RasDial, is there a .NET equivalant or other method?
>
> Thanks for any information,
> curt

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

Understood. How does one Cross-post? I was not clear on
where it belonged and I apologize for multi-posting and
thanks for the answer. I think you have your work cut out
for you with the "STOP PEOPLE SPY ON YOUR COMPUTER" guy.

Curt