RegularExpressionValidator.Validation Expression Values

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

2/29/2004 4:51:00 AM

Would you be kind enough to tell me where to look to find the possible values for custom entries for a RegularExpressionValidator.Validation Expression? Thanks
28 Answers

Axel Dahmen

You might have a look at: http://www.perldoc.com/perl5.6/pod/p...

HTH,
Axel Dahmen

----------------------------------
"rfarmer" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Would you be kind enough to tell me where to look to find the possible
values for custom entries for a RegularExpressionValidator.Validation
Expression? Thanks

grey_ghost471-newsgroups

"Chad" <cbstun@safemail.com> wrote in

> "Nicholas" <Lawrence_Glickman@comcast.net> wrote in message
> On Mar 6, 3:54 am, waldo88 <hp...@lycos.com> wrote:
>> On Mar 5, 7:59 pm, grey_ghost471-newsgro...@yahoo.com (Gray Ghost)
>> wrote:
>>

>> > What happens when you call the cops and thier busy on diversity
>> > patrol.
>>
>> > BWAhahahahah.
>>
>> > Freee speeech for lefties, none for righties. Admit it, greedom is a
>> > scary thing.
>>
>> > This is a WorldNetDaily printer-friendly version of the article which
>> > follows. To view this item online,
>> > visithttp://www.worldnetdaily.com/... pageId=90740
>>
>> > Thursday, March 05, 2009
>>
>> > -----------------------------------------------------------------------
>> > ----?-- --- WEAPONS OF CHOICE
>> > WorldNetDaily
>> > Prof calls cops when student mentions guns in speech
>> > 'If you can?t talk about the 2nd Amendment, what happened to the 1st
>> > Amendment?'
>>
>> > -----------------------------------------------------------------------
>> > ----?-- --- Posted: March 04, 2009
>> > 11:40 pm Eastern
>>
>> > -----------------------------------------------------------------------
>> > ----?-- --- WorldNetDaily
>>
>> > A professor at a Connecticut school has sparked controversy by calling
>> > police when a student talked about the Second Amendment during a
>> > class speech.
>>

> snip
>

>> Prof. is a New England Starbucks-sipping, Ben and Jerry's nibbling
>> bull dyke!
>>
>> mitch
>>
>> http://www.... V-Dare
>
>> > *Most* of the murder victims I'm familiar with, directly or
>> > indirectly, would be alive if they had been armed with a gun and
>> > weren't afraid to USE it.
>> >
>> > I guess some people would rather DIE. And they do, in droves.
>> >
>> > Nick
>

> Most of the murder victims at Virginia Tech might be alive too if
> teachers at that institution had been as 'vigilant' in reporting their
> suspicions as this professor was.
>
> How can we know from that story the speech was so innocent? The prof said
> he 'scared' other students... it makes a LOT more sense that it wasn't
> totally innocent if a professor, her faculty head and campus police all
> thought it was worth following up.
>
> But don't let logic stand in your way of accusing anyone left of the far
> right of being a dyke or having a death wish.
>
> Chad

Freedom of speech sho' nuff is a scary thing. Dweeb.

--
Always remember:

Bull Connor was a Democrat!

SaPeIsMa

"Chad" <cbstun@safemail.com> wrote in message
> "Nicholas" <Lawrence_Glickman@comcast.net> wrote in message
> On Mar 6, 3:54 am, waldo88 <hp...@lycos.com> wrote:
>> On Mar 5, 7:59 pm, grey_ghost471-newsgro...@yahoo.com (Gray Ghost)
>> wrote:
>>

>> > What happens when you call the cops and thier busy on diversity patrol.
>>
>> > BWAhahahahah.
>>
>> > Freee speeech for lefties, none for righties. Admit it, greedom is a
>> > scary
>> > thing.
>>
>> > This is a WorldNetDaily printer-friendly version of the article which
>> > follows.
>> > To view this item online, visithttp://www.worldnetdaily.com/...
>> > pageId=90740
>>
>> > Thursday, March 05, 2009
>>
>> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------?--
>> > ---
>> > WEAPONS OF CHOICE
>> > WorldNetDaily
>> > Prof calls cops when student mentions guns in speech
>> > 'If you can't talk about the 2nd Amendment, what happened to the 1st
>> > Amendment?'
>>
>> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------?--
>> > ---
>> > 11:40 pm Eastern
>>
>> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------?--
>> > ---
>> > WorldNetDaily
>>
>> > A professor at a Connecticut school has sparked controversy by calling
>> > police
>> > when a student talked about the Second Amendment during a class speech.
>>

> snip
>

>> Prof. is a New England Starbucks-sipping, Ben and Jerry's nibbling
>> bull dyke!
>>
>> mitch
>>
>> http://www.... V-Dare
>
>> > *Most* of the murder victims I'm familiar with, directly or
>> > indirectly, would be alive if they had been armed with a gun and
>> > weren't afraid to USE it.
>> >
>> > I guess some people would rather DIE. And they do, in droves.
>> >
>> > Nick
>

> Most of the murder victims at Virginia Tech might be alive too if teachers
> at that institution had been as 'vigilant' in reporting their suspicions
> as this professor was.
>
> How can we know from that story the speech was so innocent? The prof said
> he 'scared' other students... it makes a LOT more sense that it wasn't
> totally innocent if a professor, her faculty head and campus police all
> thought it was worth following up.
>
> But don't let logic stand in your way of accusing anyone left of the far
> right of being a dyke or having a death wish.
>
> Chad

Are you a survivor of Florida 2000 ?
You sure sound about as intelligent as one of those "chads"
Did you even READ the article ?
let me cite you some relevant passages
"The student was fulfilling an assignment for his Communications 140
class that required him to discuss a "relevant issue in the media"
when he and two other students on a team chose to talk about
school violence, including recent events such as the 2007 shootings
that left nearly three dozen people dead at Virginia Tech"
"Wahlberg made the point during his Oct. 3, 2008, class presentation
that if students were allowed to carry concealed weapons on campus,
the violence could have been stopped earlier.
He discussed the concept of college campus gun-free zones. "

Apparently such discussions made the prof pee her pants

Chad

"Gray Ghost" <grey_ghost471-newsgroups@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> "Chad" <cbstun@safemail.com> wrote in
>
>> "Nicholas" <Lawrence_Glickman@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> On Mar 6, 3:54 am, waldo88 <hp...@lycos.com> wrote:

>> snip
>>

>>> Prof. is a New England Starbucks-sipping, Ben and Jerry's nibbling
>>> bull dyke!
>>>
>>> mitch
>>>
>>> http://www.... V-Dare

>> Most of the murder victims at Virginia Tech might be alive too if
>> teachers at that institution had been as 'vigilant' in reporting their
>> suspicions as this professor was.
>>
>> How can we know from that story the speech was so innocent? The prof said
>> he 'scared' other students... it makes a LOT more sense that it wasn't
>> totally innocent if a professor, her faculty head and campus police all
>> thought it was worth following up.
>>
>> But don't let logic stand in your way of accusing anyone left of the far
>> right of being a dyke or having a death wish.
>>
>> Chad
>>

> Freedom of speech sho' nuff is a scary thing. Dweeb.

I don't see it as a freedom of speech issue.

The student was given the chance to say whatever he wanted... and the
professor, her faculty head and the campus police are just as free to think
his views, or the way he presented them, made him worth
reporting/investigating as a potential danger.

Hey I'm free to say shit like terrorism is a justifiable response to
America's war effort... would you think freedom of speech concerns should
stop campus police checking me out more carefully afterward?

Chad

Chad

"SaPeIsMa" <SaPeIsMa@HotMail.com> wrote in message

> "Chad" <cbstun@safemail.com> wrote in message
>> "Nicholas" <Lawrence_Glickman@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> On Mar 6, 3:54 am, waldo88 <hp...@lycos.com> wrote:

>> snip
>>

>>> Prof. is a New England Starbucks-sipping, Ben and Jerry's nibbling
>>> bull dyke!
>>>
>>> mitch
>>>
>>> http://www.... V-Dare

>> Most of the murder victims at Virginia Tech might be alive too if
>> teachers at that institution had been as 'vigilant' in reporting their
>> suspicions as this professor was.
>>
>> How can we know from that story the speech was so innocent? The prof said
>> he 'scared' other students... it makes a LOT more sense that it wasn't
>> totally innocent if a professor, her faculty head and campus police all
>> thought it was worth following up.
>>
>> But don't let logic stand in your way of accusing anyone left of the far
>> right of being a dyke or having a death wish.
>>
>> Chad
>>

> Are you a survivor of Florida 2000 ?
> You sure sound about as intelligent as one of those "chads"
> Did you even READ the article ?
> let me cite you some relevant passages
> "The student was fulfilling an assignment for his Communications 140
> class that required him to discuss a "relevant issue in the media"
> when he and two other students on a team chose to talk about
> school violence, including recent events such as the 2007 shootings
> that left nearly three dozen people dead at Virginia Tech"
> "Wahlberg made the point during his Oct. 3, 2008, class presentation
> that if students were allowed to carry concealed weapons on campus,
> the violence could have been stopped earlier.
> He discussed the concept of college campus gun-free zones. "
>
> Apparently such discussions made the prof pee her pants

And here's the town fool to prove the point.

Bill Smith

On Sun, 8 Mar 2009 03:43:35 +1100, "Chad" <cbstun@safemail.com> wrote:

>"SaPeIsMa" <SaPeIsMa@HotMail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Chad" <cbstun@safemail.com> wrote in message
>>> "Nicholas" <Lawrence_Glickman@comcast.net> wrote in message

>>> snip

>>> Most of the murder victims at Virginia Tech might be alive too if
>>> teachers at that institution had been as 'vigilant' in reporting their
>>> suspicions as this professor was.
>>>
>>> How can we know from that story the speech was so innocent? The prof said
>>> he 'scared' other students... it makes a LOT more sense that it wasn't
>>> totally innocent if a professor, her faculty head and campus police all
>>> thought it was worth following up.
>>>
>>> But don't let logic stand in your way of accusing anyone left of the far
>>> right of being a dyke or having a death wish.
>>>
>>> Chad
>>>

>> Are you a survivor of Florida 2000 ?
>> You sure sound about as intelligent as one of those "chads"
>> Did you even READ the article ?
>> let me cite you some relevant passages
>> "The student was fulfilling an assignment for his Communications 140
>> class that required him to discuss a "relevant issue in the media"
>> when he and two other students on a team chose to talk about
>> school violence, including recent events such as the 2007 shootings
>> that left nearly three dozen people dead at Virginia Tech"
>> "Wahlberg made the point during his Oct. 3, 2008, class presentation
>> that if students were allowed to carry concealed weapons on campus,
>> the violence could have been stopped earlier.
>> He discussed the concept of college campus gun-free zones. "
>>
>> Apparently such discussions made the prof pee her pants
>>

>And here's the town fool to prove the point.

So, apparently, a little common sense from the Prof and the campus
cops is too much to ask for?

Bill Smith

> "SaPeIsMa" <SaPeIsMa@HotMail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Chad" <cbstun@safemail.com> wrote in message
>>> "Nicholas" <Lawrence_Glickman@comcast.net> wrote in message

>>> snip

>>> Most of the murder victims at Virginia Tech might be alive too if
>>> teachers at that institution had been as 'vigilant' in reporting their
>>> suspicions as this professor was.
>>>
>>> How can we know from that story the speech was so innocent? The prof
>>> said he 'scared' other students... it makes a LOT more sense that it
>>> wasn't totally innocent if a professor, her faculty head and campus
>>> police all thought it was worth following up.
>>>
>>> But don't let logic stand in your way of accusing anyone left of the far
>>> right of being a dyke or having a death wish.
>>>
>>> Chad
>>>

>> Are you a survivor of Florida 2000 ?
>> You sure sound about as intelligent as one of those "chads"
>> Did you even READ the article ?
>> let me cite you some relevant passages
>> "The student was fulfilling an assignment for his Communications 140
>> class that required him to discuss a "relevant issue in the media"
>> when he and two other students on a team chose to talk about
>> school violence, including recent events such as the 2007 shootings
>> that left nearly three dozen people dead at Virginia Tech"
>> "Wahlberg made the point during his Oct. 3, 2008, class presentation
>> that if students were allowed to carry concealed weapons on campus,
>> the violence could have been stopped earlier.
>> He discussed the concept of college campus gun-free zones. "
>>
>> Apparently such discussions made the prof pee her pants
>>

> And here's the town fool to prove the point.

Yes
We already know that you're the town fool
But why announce yourself that way ?
No need to raise the issue again

> "Gray Ghost" <grey_ghost471-newsgroups@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> "Chad" <cbstun@safemail.com> wrote in
>>
>>> "Nicholas" <Lawrence_Glickman@comcast.net> wrote in message

>>> snip

>>> Most of the murder victims at Virginia Tech might be alive too if
>>> teachers at that institution had been as 'vigilant' in reporting their
>>> suspicions as this professor was.
>>>
>>> How can we know from that story the speech was so innocent? The prof
>>> said
>>> he 'scared' other students... it makes a LOT more sense that it wasn't
>>> totally innocent if a professor, her faculty head and campus police all
>>> thought it was worth following up.
>>>
>>> But don't let logic stand in your way of accusing anyone left of the far
>>> right of being a dyke or having a death wish.
>>>
>>> Chad
>>>

>> Freedom of speech sho' nuff is a scary thing. Dweeb.
>>

> I don't see it as a freedom of speech issue.
>
> The student was given the chance to say whatever he wanted... and the
> professor, her faculty head and the campus police are just as free to
> think his views, or the way he presented them, made him worth
> reporting/investigating as a potential danger.
>
> Hey I'm free to say shit like terrorism is a justifiable response to
> America's war effort... would you think freedom of speech concerns should
> stop campus police checking me out more carefully afterward?
>
> Chad

You never heard of the idea of using judgement ?
Oh wait.
What am I saying ?
You have not shown any judgement yet

Chad

"Bill Smith" <quandary@newsguy.com> wrote in message
> On Sun, 8 Mar 2009 03:43:35 +1100, "Chad" <cbstun@safemail.com> wrote:
>
>>"SaPeIsMa" <SaPeIsMa@HotMail.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Chad" <cbstun@safemail.com> wrote in message

>>> Are you a survivor of Florida 2000 ?
>>> You sure sound about as intelligent as one of those "chads"
>>> Did you even READ the article ?
>>> let me cite you some relevant passages
>>> "The student was fulfilling an assignment for his Communications 140
>>> class that required him to discuss a "relevant issue in the media"
>>> when he and two other students on a team chose to talk about
>>> school violence, including recent events such as the 2007 shootings
>>> that left nearly three dozen people dead at Virginia Tech"
>>> "Wahlberg made the point during his Oct. 3, 2008, class presentation
>>> that if students were allowed to carry concealed weapons on campus,
>>> the violence could have been stopped earlier.
>>> He discussed the concept of college campus gun-free zones. "
>>>
>>> Apparently such discussions made the prof pee her pants
>>>

>>And here's the town fool to prove the point.
>>
> So, apparently, a little common sense from the Prof and the campus
> cops is too much to ask for?
>
> Bill Smith

Who says they didn't use common sense?

Sure the article infers all he did was present a case for concealed carry on
campus but it also mentions at least 3 university staff who thought whatever
he said made him worth checking out.

If all this was is some anti-gun professor trying to silence a point of
view, then I'd agree it unreasonable, and a freedom of speech issue.. but
that is not what the article leads me to automatically assume like the town
fool does.

Chad

SaPeIsMa

"Chad" <cbstun@safemail.com> wrote in message
> "Gray Ghost" <grey_ghost471-newsgroups@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> "Chad" <cbstun@safemail.com> wrote in
>>
>>> "Nicholas" <Lawrence_Glickman@comcast.net> wrote in message

>>> snip

>>> Most of the murder victims at Virginia Tech might be alive too if
>>> teachers at that institution had been as 'vigilant' in reporting their
>>> suspicions as this professor was.
>>>
>>> How can we know from that story the speech was so innocent? The prof
>>> said
>>> he 'scared' other students... it makes a LOT more sense that it wasn't
>>> totally innocent if a professor, her faculty head and campus police all
>>> thought it was worth following up.
>>>
>>> But don't let logic stand in your way of accusing anyone left of the far
>>> right of being a dyke or having a death wish.
>>>
>>> Chad
>>>

>> Freedom of speech sho' nuff is a scary thing. Dweeb.
>>

> I don't see it as a freedom of speech issue.

What a NON-surprise coming from you

> The student was given the chance to say whatever he wanted... and the
> professor, her faculty head and the campus police are just as free to
> think his views, or the way he presented them, made him worth
> reporting/investigating as a potential danger.

Do tell what that "potential danger" was ?
The fact that the student felt that gun-free zones are bad ?
Now that IS SUCH a "potential danger" (for idiots anyway)

> Hey I'm free to say shit like terrorism is a justifiable response to
> America's war effort... would you think freedom of speech concerns should
> stop campus police checking me out more carefully afterward?

Did you just express an opinion ?
Or did you try to recruit to commit a terroriist act ?
Can you even understand the basic difference between the two ?