microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.sdk

httpwebresponse and getting Chunk length was not valid error

Ali Mazaheri,MCAD

10/15/2003 5:53:00 AM

Hi there,

Has anyone tried to capture a Chunked data (Transfer-Encoding=chunked)
through httpwebresponse?

When I try to read the stream from getresponsestream I get the following
error:
The chunk length was not valid

3 Answers

Ron Alberda [MSFT]

What kind of server is it? Are you able to go to the site with Internet
Explorer or any other web browser?

-Ron

"Ali Mazaheri,MCAD" <mcad@vb.net> wrote in message
> Hi there,
>
> Has anyone tried to capture a Chunked data (Transfer-Encoding=chunked)
> through httpwebresponse?
>
> When I try to read the stream from getresponsestream I get the following
> error:
> The chunk length was not valid

Ali Mazaheri [MCAD]

Yes, it's Appachi. I try to capture the stream from a video server.

"Ron Alberda [MSFT]" <ronalda@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> What kind of server is it? Are you able to go to the site with Internet
> Explorer or any other web browser?
>
> -Ron
>
> "Ali Mazaheri,MCAD" <mcad@vb.net> wrote in message
> > Hi there,
> >
> > Has anyone tried to capture a Chunked data (Transfer-Encoding=chunked)
> > through httpwebresponse?
> >
> > When I try to read the stream from getresponsestream I get the following
> > error:
> > The chunk length was not valid

Feroze [MSFT]

If it is a public server/uri, you can send us the location of that and we
can see what is wrong with it.

--
Remove "user" from the email address to reply to the author.

http://www.microsoft.com/info/cp...