microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.sdk

Pocket PC Debugging and App.config

Rafael Pivato

How can i debug applications at Pocket PC 2003 Emulator ? (VS.NET 2003)

And how do I include a app.config file at my Smart Device VB Application?

thanks,
Rafael Pivato

3 Answers

steve

you should post your question to ONE specific newsgroup...in this case, that
would be: news://microsoft.public.pocketpc.developer

otherwise, people WILL flame you.

hth,

steve

"Rafael Pivato" <rpivato@cpovo.net> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> How can i debug applications at Pocket PC 2003 Emulator ? (VS.NET 2003)
>
> And how do I include a app.config file at my Smart Device VB Application?
>

> thanks,
> Rafael Pivato

Rafael Pivato

Sorry, I am sure you are right, but....

just to make it clear:
there is no description
available for each group
at news.microsoft.com.

"steve" <asd@abc.com> escreveu na mensagem
> you should post your question to ONE specific newsgroup...in this case,
that
> would be: news://microsoft.public.pocketpc.developer
>
> otherwise, people WILL flame you.
>
> hth,
>
> steve
>
> "Rafael Pivato" <rpivato@cpovo.net> wrote in message
> > Hi,
> >
> > How can i debug applications at Pocket PC 2003 Emulator ? (VS.NET 2003)
> >
> > And how do I include a app.config file at my Smart Device VB
Application?

> > thanks,
> > Rafael Pivato

Chris Tacke, eMVP

Choose the emulator as the target and hit F5. The CF doesn't support
System.Configuration, so you'll have to roll your own.

-Chris