Mobile Applications Conference Bangalore on 15-October

Sili con

I got to know of an exciting event happening in Bangalore on Jan
21st.

I guess Mobile World India 2012 comes with the exciting keynote
sessions on ‘How Operators will meet the Future Traffic Demand’, ‘What
Makes a mobile application successful’ and ‘The Future of Mobile
Technology .

I believe it is worth attending as there are interesting topics. (See
the Sessions below).

When: January 21, 2012 (Saturday)
Where: NIMHANS Convention Centre, Hosur Road, Near Diary Circle,
Bangalore.
Time: 8.30AM to 5.50PM

The Conference organizers will call you back to confirm. When I
called, they had 300 more seats left.

Please find below is the url to go through the website

http://tinyurl.co...

Thanks,
Raj

Sessions on:
Digital Marketing: Innovative strategy ,
Social Media Marketing Strategy,
Strategic Marketing - The Need of the Hour,
Mobile Marketing: True Mobile Strategy,
Role of marketing mix in digital era,
Effective Mobile Marketing: Reach to mass community.

3 Answers

mm

On Fri, 30 Jul 2010 17:31:23 +0000 (UTC), Harry Weiss
<hjweiss@panix.com> wrote:

>Joe Bruno <joebruno@indystart.com> wrote:
>> On Jul 29, 8:07?am, Yussel <jshur...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > The word "conservative" seems to have too much baggage, but will
>> > changing the name solve the problems?
>> >
>> > http://forward.com/articl...
>
>> I know of a synagogue in Chicago that has been calling itself
>> "Traditional" snce 1962. Your article and you are way beyond the news
>> and quite irrelevant.
>
>Traditional in Chicago is a synagogue that has mixed seating but
>everything else is basically O.
>
>The problem with trational is that there is an organization called Union
>for Traditional Judaism. http://ww.... They are somewhere
>between C and R (In many ways they are to the right of Avi Weiss's group)

I think you mean the railroad, between C & O.

--

Meir

"The baby's name is Shlomo. He's named after his grandfather, Scott."

<hjweiss@panix.com> wrote:

>Joe Bruno <joebruno@indystart.com> wrote:
>> On Jul 29, 8:07?am, Yussel <jshur...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > The word "conservative" seems to have too much baggage, but will
>> > changing the name solve the problems?
>> >
>> > http://forward.com/articl...
>
>> I know of a synagogue in Chicago that has been calling itself
>> "Traditional" snce 1962. Your article and you are way beyond the news
>> and quite irrelevant.

No need to call Joel irrelevant. You denied being rude and abrasive,
but you were here.

--

Meir

"The baby's name is Shlomo. He's named after his grandfather, Scott."

Harry Weiss

mm <NOPSAMmm2005@bigfoot.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 30 Jul 2010 17:31:23 +0000 (UTC), Harry Weiss
> <hjweiss@panix.com> wrote:

> >Joe Bruno <joebruno@indystart.com> wrote:

> >> I know of a synagogue in Chicago that has been calling itself
> >> "Traditional" snce 1962. Your article and you are way beyond the news
> >> and quite irrelevant.
> >
> >Traditional in Chicago is a synagogue that has mixed seating but
> >everything else is basically O.
> >
> >The problem with trational is that there is an organization called Union
> >for Traditional Judaism. http://ww.... They are somewhere
> >between C and R (In many ways they are to the right of Avi Weiss's group)

> I think you mean the railroad, between C & O.

Yuo are right it is C & O> >