Backup iPhone SMS messages from iPhone to Computer,possible?

mitchlleluo

8/6/2009 7:32:00 AM

Backup iPhone SMS messages from iPhone to Computer,possible?

Many iPhone users can't backup the SMS to anywhere. Then the SMS box
is full, and they have to delete all of them to prevent iPhone
rejecting new SMS receiving. But many SMS are too important to delete.
What shall they do?

Here I'd like to share an solution to this - simply use this iPhone
SMS to PC transfer[/url]program called Tansee iPhone Transfer SMS to
transfer all SMS from iPhone to computer. Here is easy steps to
transfer SMS from iPhone to computer.

Step 1: [url=http://www.regnow.com/softsell/nph-sof...
item=13181-11&affiliate=465769]Order[/url] iPhone SMS to PC transfer
software and install it

Step 2: Connect iPhone to your computer.

Step 3: Launch iPhone SMS to PC transfer software, the SMS contact
info will be automatically displayed as shown in your iPhone screen
(example see the following screenshot).

Note: Click on certain contact, the detailed SMS records will be
displayed as shown in the below screenshot.

Step 4: If you want to copy all SMS to computer, click "Copy ALL SMS"
on the top right of the first screenshot. And then select options:

1): Choose File Type: back up to TXT file or ANTS file; (The
difference between TXT file and ANTS file lies in that ANTS file
allows you to set a password for protection.
2): Choose File Path: set the desitnation parth for the exported file.
3): Advanced Option: if you choose ANTS file format, you can add a
password to protect the file.
Click OK Button to finish the Copy.

If you want to copy SMS from a specific contact, click "Copy SMS From
who" button and select options:
1): Choose File Type: You can only select TXT file format in single
contact sms transfer;
2): Choose File Path: where to store the backup file;
Note: Advanced Option is disabled in single contact sms transfer.
Click OK Button to finish the Copy.

As we can see, this Tansee iPhone Transfer SMS is a very useful tool
for backup your iphone SMS details effortlessly. You might need it
when you want to backup/manage your SMS on your pc.

Hope this can help you manage your iPhone SMS messages.

the full version:[url=http://www.regnow.com/softsell/nph-sof...
item=13181-11&affiliate=465769]RegNow Order Form[/url]

Tansee iPhone Transfer
for more information,visit the link: www.mobi32.com/
2 Answers

mitchlleluo

On Aug 6, 3:31 pm, mitchlleluo <luo...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Backup iPhone SMS messages from iPhone to Computer,possible?
>
> Many iPhone users can't backup the SMS to anywhere. Then the SMS box
> is full, and they have to delete all of them to prevent iPhone
> rejecting new SMS receiving. But many SMS are too important to delete.
> What shall they do?
>
> Here I'd like to share an solution to this - simply use this  iPhone
> SMS to PC transfer[/url]program called Tansee iPhone Transfer SMS to
> transfer all SMS from iPhone to computer. Here is easy steps to
> transfer SMS from iPhone to computer.
>
> Step 1: [url=http://www.regnow.com/softsell/nph-sof...
> item=13181-11&affiliate=465769]Order[/url] iPhone SMS to PC transfer
> software and install it
>
> Step 2: Connect iPhone to your computer.
>
> Step 3: Launch iPhone SMS to PC transfer software, the SMS contact
> info will be automatically displayed as shown in your iPhone screen
> (example see the following screenshot).
>
> Note: Click on certain contact, the detailed SMS records will be
> displayed as shown in the below screenshot.
>
> Step 4: If you want to copy all SMS to computer, click "Copy ALL SMS"
> on the top right of the first screenshot. And then select options:
>
> 1): Choose File Type: back up to TXT file or ANTS file; (The
> difference between TXT file and ANTS file lies in that ANTS file
> allows you to set a password for protection.
> 2): Choose File Path: set the desitnation parth for the exported file.
> 3): Advanced Option: if you choose ANTS file format, you can add a
> password to protect the file.
> Click OK Button to finish the Copy.
>
> If you want to copy SMS from a specific contact, click "Copy SMS From
> who" button and select options:
> 1): Choose File Type: You can only select TXT file format in single
> contact sms transfer;
> 2): Choose File Path: where to store the backup file;
> Note: Advanced Option is disabled in single contact sms transfer.
> Click OK Button to finish the Copy.
>
> As we can see, this Tansee iPhone Transfer SMS is a very useful tool
> for backup your iphone SMS details effortlessly. You might need it
> when you want to backup/manage your SMS on your pc.
>
> Hope this can help you manage your iPhone SMS messages.
>
> the full version:[url=http://www.regnow.com/softsell/nph-sof...
> item=13181-11&affiliate=465769]RegNow Order Form[/url]
>
> Tansee iPhone Transfer
> for more information,visit the link:www.mobi32.com/

Upgrade Free!
Tansee's product will upgrade with iPhone synchronizing, prepare for
the next generation iPhone! Just one time fee, you can copy SMS in
next generation iPhone. We now support iPhone , iPhone 3G , iPhone 3G
that're also the amazing parts
for more information,visit the link: www.mobi32.com/

jiangya1989

great,i found the same tool here http://www.converter123.com/iPhone-Software/Tansee-iPhone-Transfe...