move the sms from a cellphone to another,possible?

?? ?

7/23/2009 6:04:00 AM

First phone is running Windows Mobile 5.0 with the Messaging and
Security
Feature Pack.
OS 5.1.342 Build 15096.3.0.0.

New phone is running Windows Mobile 6.1, I don't have any extra info.

I have approx 1000 text messages, sms, and I want to copy these to the
new
phone. Can active sync or Outlook do this?

I have downloaded Brian Hamachek's freeware that makes a full backup
into a
..CSV file. How can I now get that onto the new phone and populate
that new
phone's SMS database?

Thanks.
1 Answer

mitchlleluo

On 7?23?, ??2?03?, ?? ? <215819...@qq.com> wrote:
> First phone is running Windows Mobile 5.0 with the Messaging and
> Security
> Feature Pack.
> OS 5.1.342 Build 15096.3.0.0.
>
> New phone is running Windows Mobile 6.1, I don't have any extra info.
>
> I have approx 1000 text messages, sms, and I want to copy these to the
> new
> phone. Can active sync or Outlook do this?
>
> I have downloaded Brian Hamachek's freeware that makes a full backup
> into a
> .CSV file. How can I now get that onto the new phone and populate
> that new
> phone's SMS database?
>
> Thanks.

I also come across with the same problem.But thanks to a software
"Godsw SMS Transfer",it helps me well to deal with this case.
Maybe you can have a try:http://www.softwarewikipedia.com/...
Godswmobile
And here is the step by step guide from the page of this software:
http://www.softwarewikipedia.com/...Godswmobile
But it just fits for system "Windows Mobile 5 system" or "Windows
Mobile 6 system". So you'd better check your mobilephone system before
you use this software
Goodluck to you
You can get an extra discount of 10% for purchasing and purchasing
program donates to software wikipedia site
http://www.softwarewikipedia.com/...Godswmobile