JavaScript, Windows Mobile, and document.getElementById

Nathan Sokalski

5/26/2009 5:19:00 AM

I am working on a small web application for mobile devices. I have been
testing it on a device running Windows Mobile 6. So far, my biggest problem
has been JavaScript compatibility. The first thing I have come to that I
have been unable to find a workaround for is document.getElementById(). I
have been trying to get properties from different elements using this, but
it doesn't seem to be returning anything. I have been doing my testing using
a simple window.alert(); to display a property value, and everything works
as expected on my desktop, but Windows Mobile 6 is just displaying an empty
dialog box. Can somebody help me here? Thanks.
--
Nathan Sokalski
njsokalski@hotmail.com

17 Answers

markzoom

On 6 Nov, 21:37, Ariadne <ariadne....@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 6 Nov, 19:31, markz...@digiverse.net poasted
> a lot of shi'ite that does no-one any good.
>
> When he was "inside" this time he must have
> been in solitary confinement, judging by the
> amount of ordure he's excreting now.

??? Your'e the lying crook here. When are you going "home" to Israel,
slanderer?

jgarbuz

On Nov 6, 2:31 pm, markz...@digiverse.net wrote:
> If they listen to their Israel ueber Alles extremists, yes, they will
> get the boot for the ^nth time.
> It's up to ordinary Jews to keep their ZIoNAZIst loons under control
> or they will be tarred with the same brush yet again.<

No one is going to do squat to the Jews again without eating nuclear
dust. If life is tough, shoot yourself and follow your Fuehrer into
ValHella.

simple.language.yahoo

jgarbuz <jgar...@netzero.com> wrote:

> No one is going to do squat to the Jews
> again without eating nuclear dust.

The Iranian mullahs can't wait for the global thermonuclear war, the
end of the world, and the twelfth imam. They claim that they love
death more than we love life.

"Islam makes it incumbent on all adult males, provided they are not
disabled and incapacitated, to prepare themselves for the conquest of
(other) countries so that the writ of Islam is obeyed in every country
in the world." - Ayatollah Khomeini

“We do not worship Iran, we worship Allah. For patriotism is another
name for paganism. I say let this land [Iran] burn. I say let this
land go up in smoke, provided Islam emerges triumphant in the rest of
the world.” - Ayatollah Khomeini

"Allah did not create man so that he could have fun. The aim of
creation was for mankind to be put to the test through hardship and
prayer. An Islamic regime must be serious in every field. There are no
jokes in Islam. There is no humor in Islam. There is no fun in Islam.
There can be no fun and joy in whatever is serious." - Ayatollah
Khomeini

horowitz

On Nov 6, 2:20 pm, "±DoügßÇ" <noün...@now.com> wrote:
> <markz...@digiverse.net> wrote in message

> > On 6 Nov, 21:37, Ariadne <ariadne....@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> On 6 Nov, 19:31, markz...@digiverse.net poasted
> >> a lot of shi'ite that does no-one any good.
>
> >> When he was "inside" this time he must have
> >> been in solitary confinement, judging by the
> >> amount of ordure he's excreting now.
>
> > ??? Your'e the lying crook here. When are you going "home" to Israel,
> > slanderer?
>
> R U a muslime pig? OR just a nazi?

Shutup, JEW. You pigs are finally going to get your payback.
http://zionofascism.word...

jgarbuz

On Nov 6, 5:32 pm, simple.language.ya...@gmail.com wrote:
> jgarbuz <jgar...@netzero.com> wrote:
> > No one is going to do squat to the Jews
> > again without eating nuclear dust.
>
> The Iranian mullahs can't wait for the global thermonuclear war, the
> end of the world, and the twelfth imam. They claim that they love
> death more than we love life.<

There's only way to really find out. Nuke Qoms, the Iranian "holy
city" where their Ayatollahs hang out. If after one blast, they ring
"We want more, we want more death" then let's not deny them their last
wish.

markzoom

On 6 Nov, 23:40, jgarbuz <jgar...@netzero.com> wrote:
> On Nov 6, 2:31 pm, markz...@digiverse.net wrote:
>
> > If they listen to their Israel ueber Alles extremists, yes, they will
> > get the boot for the ^nth time.
> > It's up to ordinary Jews to keep their ZIoNAZIst loons under control
> > or they will be tarred with the same brush yet again.<
>
> No one is going to do squat to the Jews again without eating nuclear
> dust. If life is tough, shoot yourself and follow your Fuehrer into
> ValHella.

You really wish I were some kind of neo-nazi, don't you. Fact is that
I am not, and that people are getting fed up with your endless
scheming and conniving to drag hundreds of millions of people into
wars over your stupid little racist colony.

Fuck off to Israel if you love it so much.

markzoom

On 7 Nov, 19:45, "±DoügßÇ" <noün...@now.com> wrote:
> <markz...@digiverse.net> wrote in message

> > On 6 Nov, 21:37, Ariadne <ariadne....@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> On 6 Nov, 19:31, markz...@digiverse.net poasted
> >> a lot of shi'ite that does no-one any good.
>
> >> When he was "inside" this time he must have
> >> been in solitary confinement, judging by the
> >> amount of ordure he's excreting now.
>
> > ??? Your'e the lying crook here. When are you going "home" to Israel,
> > slanderer?
>
> Why should she? She isn't causing any problems in the UK --
> except for you and your nazi/islamonazi pig pals.

LOL, you wish I were one of those.
She, like you, posts slander, racist hate speech and incitements to
violence, that is a punishable offence in the UK, like the very Loons
you refer to.

The reason Zionists should move to Israel is:
1) Because you love it above all else.
2) Israelis are begging for you to join them
3)To defend it
4) Because you are a risk to security.

So, yet again:

WHY DON'T YOU MOVE TO ISRAEL?

markzoom

On 7 Nov, 20:59, William Black <william.bl...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
> Eli Grubman wrote:
> > On Fri, 7 Nov 2008 09:45:36 -0800, "±DoügßÇ" <noün...@now.com> wrote:
>
> >> <markz...@digiverse.net> wrote in message

> >> Why should she? She isn't causing any problems in the UK --
> >> except for you and your nazi/islamonazi pig pals.
>
> > The UK doesn't need jews, Duhg.
>
> What do you suggest should be done with the Jews of the UK.
>
> --
>
> William Black

Jews who are NOT politically active in the Zionist cause are not a
problem.

Zionists Jews should move to their beloved Homeland because they love
it above all else. Simple.

William Black

markzoom@digiverse.net wrote:
> On 7 Nov, 20:59, William Black <william.bl...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
>>> The UK doesn't need jews, Duhg.
>> What do you suggest should be done with the Jews of the UK.
>>
>> --
>>
>> William Black
>
> Jews who are NOT politically active in the Zionist cause are not a
> problem.
>
> Zionists Jews should move to their beloved Homeland because they love
> it above all else. Simple.

You know how you tell the difference between the evil Zionists and teh
poor put upon Jews don't you?

You shoot them.

The evil Zionists shoot back, the poor put upon Jews just die quietly...

Now start shooting...

See how long you last...

anarchore

On Nov 7, 1:21 pm, William Black <william.bl...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
> markz...@digiverse.net wrote:
> >> What do you suggest should be done with the Jews of the UK.
>
> >> --
>
> >> William Black
>
> > Jews who are NOT politically active in the Zionist cause are not a
> > problem.
>
> > Zionists Jews should move to their beloved Homeland because they love
> > it above all else. Simple.
>
> You know how you tell the difference between the evil Zionists and teh
> poor put upon Jews don't you?

The Zionists are the ones shooting Palestinian kids and stealing land
that's not theirs.