microsoft.public.excel.programming

Listbox In VBA Growing

harrycunningham

12/20/2006 11:24:00 AM

I have a listbox in a VBA script which grows both in width and height
after each save and re-open of the script. The height and width values
on the properties of the box change automatically. Is there any way of
stopping this.?

1 Answer

alok

Yes this is a problem. In my case the Listbox kept shrinking and finally
became a text box. I did not research this issue much and handled the problem
by fixing the Height and Width properties of the Listbox in the Workbook open
event.

Alok