comp.lang.python

Re: xml-rpc

Gabriel Genellina

3/16/2010 7:05:00 AM

En Sun, 14 Mar 2010 05:14:49 -0300, ahmet erdinc yilmaz
<ahmeterdinc09@gmail.com> escribió:

> Recenetly we are developing a senior project and decide to use xmlrpclib.
> However I have some questions. In the documentation I could not find any
> clue about
> handling requests? Does the server handles each request in a separate
> thread? Or is
> there some queuing mechanism for client calls? Thanks in advance.

xmlrpclib is a *client* library.
Python also provides an XMLRPC *server* in the SimpleXMLRPCServer module.
It inherits from SocketServer.TCPServer. The default behavior is to
process one request at a time, in a single process. You may alter such
behavior by additionally inheriting from ForkingMixIn or ThreadingMixIn.

--
Gabriel Genellina