comp.lang.c

it sucks to be me ( i don't drive drunk

MikeP

7/11/2011 9:24:00 AM

but I only have to not be drunk... well I snuck it in. Is it a federal
offense. I don't drink and ddrie. I drink and don't drive. There is
nothing else to do.

2 Answers

gazelle

In article <iveffn$nqu$1@dont-email.me>, MikeP <mp011011@some.org> wrote:
>but I only have to not be drunk... well I snuck it in. Is it a federal
>offense. I don't drink and ddrie. I drink and don't drive. There is
>nothing else to do.

Your C question is?

--
But the Bush apologists hope that you won't remember all that. And they
also have a theory, which I've been hearing more and more - namely,

(Paul Krugman - Addicted to Bush)

Chris M. Thomasson

"Kenny McCormack" <gazelle@shell.xmission.com> wrote in message
> In article <iveffn$nqu$1@dont-email.me>, MikeP <mp011011@some.org> wrote:
>>but I only have to not be drunk... well I snuck it in. Is it a federal
>>offense. I don't drink and ddrie. I drink and don't drive. There is
>>nothing else to do.
>
> Your C question is?

Perhaps he was a bit drunk? Obviously not driving; of course!