comp.lang.c

New developer - RDP C# function

PyNewbie

7/8/2011 5:57:00 PM

Yikes... what am i doing incorrectly here? I'm getting about 9 errors.

namespace WindowsFormsApplication1
{
public partial class Form1 : Form
{
public Form1()
{
InitializeComponent();
}

private void button1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
rdp.Server = txtServer.Text;
rdp.UserName = txtUserName.Text;

IMsTscNonScriptable secured = (IMsTscNonScriptable)rdp.GetOcx();
secured.ClearTextPassword = txtPassword.Text;
rdp.Connect();

}
}
}
2 Answers

Tim Rentsch

ryan <ryan.morrone@gmail.com> writes:

> Yikes... what am i doing incorrectly here? [...snip...]

You're posting a question about a C# program to comp.lang.c,
which has to do with C, rather than a newsgroup that has to
do with C#.

John Gordon

In <dfdd2af4-3202-406f-baa8-cd4894e9468a@glegroupsg2000goo.googlegroups.com> ryan <ryan.morrone@gmail.com> writes:

> Yikes... what am i doing incorrectly here? I'm getting about 9 errors.

As someone else said, this isn't C code, so this group may not be the
best place to ask for help.

On a more general note, when asking for help like this, it's best if you
post a *complete* example of the problem:

1) You said you got "about 9 errors", but you didn't post them so we
have no idea what they are.

2) You didn't post the complete context of your code... i.e. the
main() function and exactly how it calls WindowsFormsApplication1.

3) You didn't show us the exact command you used to compile your code.