comp.lang.lisp

Re: beyond fizzbuzz to NBA stats! compute point per shot! clisp problem please post an answer

Madhu

6/11/2016 4:57:00 PM

* taruss@google.com <ac3a0bea-7495-47d4-90fe-2c752115ce43@googlegroups.com> :
Wrote on Fri, 10 Jun 2016 12:21:28 -0700 (PDT):

| On Friday, June 10, 2016 at 10:03:42 AM UTC-7, endlessboo...@gmail.com
| wrote:
|
|> http: //www. basketball-reference.com/players/m/mchalke01.html
|>
|> see section "per game" stats, and I copy into file named mchale.
|> Once all the rows are filled and each column is not blank and free
|> of stars.
|>
|> Now awk can compute the point per shot, print the year, and sort -rn
|> can sort:
|>
|> $ awk '{print $30/($10+($20/2)), $1}' mchale |sort -rn
|> 1.28571 1986-87
|
| Start here: http://cli...

See the following CLL threads, from March 2012, which asked the same
question (one f'up this year)

"How do I do this in common lisp?"

"please show your code"