Re: The test form is only available for requests from the local machine.

Softwaremaker

9/10/2003 1:51:00 AM

Hi Paul,

This latest .NET Framework v1.1 or VS 2003 has that in-built security
features. It removes HTTP GET/POST Protocols by default.

Previously, you have to disable HTTP GET/POST Protocols on your web.config
file if you want to Disable the test form

<!--
<webServices>
<protocols>
<remove name="HttpPost" />
<remove name="HttpGet" />
</protocols>
</webServices>
-->

Now with the new version

you have to add HTTP GET/POST Protocols to your web.config file to Enable
the test form.

<!--
<webServices>
<protocols>