stu

9/3/2003 11:21:00 AM

change the 'URL Behavior' property of the web reference
folder from static to dynamic.

17 Answers

Zombywoof

On Fri, 19 Mar 2010 19:58:14 -0500, "SaPeIsMa" <SaPeIsMa@HotMail.com>
wrote:

>"JayPee Vee" <jaypee1965@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On 19 Mrz., 21:17, "SaPeIsMa" <SaPeI...@HotMail.com> wrote:
>>> "JayPee Vee" <jaypee1...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> But then you are ignorant-
>>
>> How can I be ignorant? I'm not an American!!
>
>To be so stupid as to presume that being Amerinca means being ignorant is
>itself proof of your ignroance
>
>> I'm sure I know more about your country than you know about mine.
>
>Well you can be sure of a lot of things
> But that doesn't mean that you're right.
>
>By the way, when was the last time you were in the US (if ever) ?
>I travelled through Austria on 6 different occasions. Twice in the last
>decade
> Can you claim as much ?

Maybe he can't. He could be on the No-Fly list and it is a rather
major swim.
--

"Gustatus Similis Pullus"

grey_ghost471-newsgroups

Zombywoof <fishwings@live.com> wrote in

> On Fri, 19 Mar 2010 10:45:36 -0700 (PDT), JayPee Vee
><jaypee1965@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On 19 Mrz., 18:08, grey_ghost471-newsgro...@yahoo.com (Gray Ghost) wrote:
>>> JayPee Vee <jaypee1...@gmail.com> wrote
>>> innews:9ec9e3b7-c21a-406d-930d-c5d0171f08aa@u33g2000yqe.googlegroups.com
>>> :

>>> So do you come from a country whose ass we flattened or a country whose
>>> ass we saved. Either way explains your bitterness.
>>>

>>No bitterness. Only disgust when in presence of pussies who think that
>>"god and guns" has made anything to the US.
>>I don't need "god" to tell me what's good or bad and I certainly don't
>>need "guns" to give me a feeling of security.
>>Why are you such a coward?
>>
>>Your country has neither flattened nor saved my country.
>>And if you can read -which I seriously doubt- I said where I came from
>>earlier in this thread.
>>
> But apparently you don't have any pride or respect for it since you'll
> neither mention it, or even live in it. Must be pretty fuckin bad.

Actually one would have to care where the cockroach comes from.

--
God, guns and guts made America great.

And Janet Napolitano nervous.

Which should tell you all you need to know about Democrats. How can one
restore America to greatness if greatness makes you uncomfortable?

RD (The Sandman)

> On Fri, 19 Mar 2010 14:18:02 -0500, "RD (The Sandman)"
> <rdsandman(spamlock)@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>>JayPee Vee <jaypee1965@gmail.com> wrote in

>>> He assumed my country was a shit-hole.
>>
>>He assumed that it may be.
>>
> I assumed nothing, and the above isn't even the full question I asked.
> I inquired if he lived in Austria because his native country was a
> shit-hole, or if he had been kicked out of it.
>>
>>> Since I don't come from the USA, then it isn't.
>>
>>That depends on the eye of the beholder, however your comment puts you
>>in the same company he is in.
>>
> I haven't had any company in a while, to busy working.

;)

--
Sleep well tonight,

RD (The Sandman)

"Expecting a carjacker, rapist or drug pusher to care that his
possession or use of a gun is unlawful is like expecting a terrorist
to care that his car bomb is taking up two parking spaces."

--Joseph T. Chew

RD (The Sandman)

> On Fri, 19 Mar 2010 10:47:30 -0700 (PDT), JayPee Vee
> <jaypee1965@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On 19 Mrz., 17:40, "RD (The Sandman)"
>><rdsandman(spamlock)@comcast.net> wrote:
>>> JayPee Vee <jaypee1...@gmail.com> wrote
>>> innews:9ec9e3b7-c21a-406d-930d-c5d0171f08aa@u33g2000yqe.googlegroups.
>>> com:

>>> Which might be why he asked.
>>
>>He assumed my country was a shit-hole. Since I don't come from the
>>USA, then it isn't.
>>
> No actually I asked "Why because your native country is a shit-hole or
> did they kick you out?" there was no assumption in that. Matter of
> fact if there was any assumption it was that you are not an American.
>
> However, there was quite a bit of dishonesty on your part by clipping
> out part of the question and then defending a bullshit answer to the
> other.

You also weren't the only person who made that comment to him, although I
don't recall off hand who the other one was.

--
Sleep well tonight,

RD (The Sandman)

"Expecting a carjacker, rapist or drug pusher to care that his
possession or use of a gun is unlawful is like expecting a terrorist
to care that his car bomb is taking up two parking spaces."

--Joseph T. Chew

Jericho

> God, guns and guts made America great.

God is dead
*********************************
You can't know that.

guns are for paranoid cowards
*********************************
Incorrect.

and Americans have no guts.
*********************************
Some do, some don't. But the folks with
guts left the cowards in Europe to settle
America.

I have no gun and I probably feel safer than you and I sure don't need
a god to tell me what's right and what's wrong.
**********************************
From your posts, you need something/someone.

SaPeIsMa

> I also give credits where it is due: there are plenty of Americans in
> my personal pantheon: artists, scientists, intellectuals...
> When I see the level of some postings here ("duh... god and guns...
> duh!"), I have the right to feel disappointed, betrayed even, by the
>USA.

Funny.
Particularly when one considers all the ignorant shit you've posted so far
in the vein of "god and guns, duh!"

SaPeIsMa

"JayPee Vee" <jaypee1965@gmail.com> wrote in message

> God is dead,

If God doesn't exist, then he can't be dead.
If God is dead then he has existed
If God has existed, he can't dead, because of the very definition that God
is timeless.

> guns are for paranoid cowards

So in both the Summer and Winter Olympics, all those people who compete with
guns are "paranoid cowards" ?
And then let's not forget the police in Austria, who run arond with
sub-machine guns in public places
Therefore are we to conclude that the police in AUstria are "paranoid
cowards" too ?

You really should stop making such stupid declarations

> and Americans have no guts.

America was founded by people who had the guts to leave Europe and start
from COMPLETE SCRATCH
Meanwhile those who didn't have such guts stayed in Europe
During the last 200+ years, the Europeans had 3 major wars involving
multiple countries, Napoleonic, WWI, WWII
During the same time, Americans really had the Civil War and the Indian
Wars internally
During the same time, Europeans were so gutless that thay allowed the
formation of dictatorships that killed off more than 50,000,000 people . A
crime that the Euros were too stupid and gutless to stop on their own, that
they needed Americans amond other nations to come and clean up their
messes..

> I have no gun and I probably feel safer than you

I have guns and feel even safer than you can imagine
Because at least, if the shit hits the fan, I am able to defend mysefl, my
family and even my neighbors
You don't even have that much
ANd considering how often the shit has hit the fan in Euope in the last
couple of centuries, you should be even more afraid, except that you're too
stupid and igorant to even realize that you are at more risk than more
Americans

> and I sure don't need a god to tell me what's right and what's wrong.

Nobody needs a god to tell them shit
But maybe this arrogant idea that you don't need to be told what's right or
wrong, is why Europe has had such a problem with doing the right thing when
it needed doing, over the last 200+ years.
And that lack of ability to stand up for what is righ and good, cost over
50,000,000 people their lives in the last century alone.

You don't have a very high horse to stand on to crow about how advanced,
civilised or even moral, you imagine yourself to be

grey_ghost471-newsgroups

"Bob" <no@email.address> wrote in news:257d6$4ba551a3$4107e27c$691
@news.flashnewsgroups.com:

> "JayPee Vee" <jaypee1965@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
>> God, guns and guts made America great.
>
> God is dead
> *********************************
> You can't know that.
>
> guns are for paranoid cowards
> *********************************
> Incorrect.
>
> and Americans have no guts.
> *********************************
> Some do, some don't. But the folks with
> guts left the cowards in Europe to settle
> America.
>
> I have no gun and I probably feel safer than you and I sure don't need
> a god to tell me what's right and what's wrong.
> **********************************
> From your posts, you need something/someone.

Probably an enema.

--
God, guns and guts made America great.

And Janet Napolitano nervous.

Which should tell you all you need to know about Democrats. How can one
restore America to greatness if greatness makes you uncomfortable?

tan

In article <0d24b667-1f60-47a8-bfb0-1b09ebf83121@r1g2000yqj.googlegroups.com>, JayPee Vee <jaypee1965@gmail.com> wrote:
>On 21 Mrz., 00:25, "SaPeIsMa" <SaPeI...@HotMail.com> wrote:
>> "JayPee Vee" <jaypee1...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> > God is dead,
>>
>> If God doesn't exist, then he can't be dead.
>> If God is dead then he has existed
>> If God has existed, he can't dead, because of the very definition that Go=
>> is timeless.

Sounds kosher.

--
Most Osho books on line:

http://osho...

Something you want to know about yourself?
Search > 100 Osho books down to specific book.

http://osho.../Convert/search.php

SaPeIsMa

On 21 Mrz., 00:25, "SaPeIsMa" <SaPeI...@HotMail.com> wrote:
> "JayPee Vee" <jaypee1...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > God is dead,
>
> If God doesn't exist, then he can't be dead.
> If God is dead then he has existed
> If God has existed, he can't dead, because of the very definition that God
> is timeless.
#
# That's nice. Do you think that god has anything to do with how a
# country works?

Redirection noted

# Don't you think that the talibans think the exact same thing? Are they
# right?

And ?
Do you have a point to make or are you just stupidily waving your hands
again, to cover the fact that you've been bitch-slapper (again)

# If not, why should you be "more" right than them? Because you're
# American?

You seem confused (again)
You are also stupidly projecting (again)
You feed YOUR strawman (again)

# Do you know the song "With God On Our Side" from Bob Dylan (a great
# American)?

Bobby Zimmerman was and is only a poet, musician and singer
He's famous, but he sure as hell doesn't qualify as a "great American"

> > guns are for paranoid cowards
>
> So in both the Summer and Winter Olympics, all those people who compete
> with
> guns are "paranoid cowards" ?

You know very well what I mean. Stop acting stupid.

> > and Americans have no guts.
>
> America was founded by people who had the guts to leave Europe and start
> from COMPLETE SCRATCH

I'm Canadian. And those people who left Europe didn't always leave for
noble reasons. Several were forced to leave.
As for what Europe did wrong... do you want a list of every dictator
and every dictatorial regimes that the USA has supported, say, in the
last 70 years?
Rocks. Glass house. Think about it.

> > I have no gun and I probably feel safer than you
>
> I have guns and feel even safer than you can imagine
> Because at least, if the shit hits the fan, I am able to defend mysefl, my
> family and even my neighbors

Against what?
You see, that's my point: you are taught (brainwashed?) to fear
everything around you and see it as potentially dangerous.
I don't.
This is why I feel safer than you'll ever be.

> You don't even have that much
> ANd considering how often the shit has hit the fan in Euope in the last
> couple of centuries, you should be even more afraid, except that you're
> too
> stupid and igorant to even realize that you are at more risk than more
> Americans

I rest my case. You're the one shitting in your pants from fear.
Not me.

> > and I sure don't need a god to tell me what's right and what's wrong.
>
> Nobody needs a god to tell them shit

Then why do you need a god?

> But maybe this arrogant idea that you don't need to be told what's right
> or
> wrong, is why Europe has had such a problem with doing the right thing
> when
> it needed doing, over the last 200+ years.

Rocks. Glass house. Think about that.

> And that lack of ability to stand up for what is righ and good, cost over
> 50,000,000 people their lives in the last century alone.
>
> You don't have a very high horse to stand on to crow about how advanced,
> civilised or even moral, you imagine yourself to be

I am still way ahead of you.