Using System.DirectoryServices from within webservice

BT Ong

9/1/2003 5:49:00 AM

I am trying to access to my AD using LDAP in a ASP.NET web service.
I use System.DirectoryServices.DirectoryEntry.

However, when I try to open the asmx file in a browser, the following
compile error appears:
CS0234L: The type or namespace 'DirectoryServices' does not exist in the
class or namespace 'System' (are you missing a reference")

Does that mean I can't access the AD from within a web service?