Michael Pearson

8/28/2003 12:43:00 AM

This might help you.
http://www.dotnetextreme.com/code/Image...

I think basically you need to read the file into a byte array, return that
from your web service, and reconstitute the byte array into a file on the
client side.

Does that make sense?
Michael

"JMH" <a@a> wrote in message news:OSAGIxGbDHA.3768@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone have a good example on how to transfer a file using
webservices.
> I can't seem to find a decent example in the BOL.
>
> TIA

---

Tom Vande Stouwe MCSD.net

try this one also:

http://www.codeproject.com/useritems/wsfile...

Tom
= Tom Vande Stouwe MCSD.net, MCAD.net, MCP
= 45Wallstreet.com (www.45wallstreet.com)
= (803)-345-5001
= If you are not making any mistakes
..= ..you are not trying hard enough.