how to get data from 1 db into another: xml? web service?

jay Shohet

8/25/2003 7:17:00 PM

Lets say i have 2 Access database files. Each with a 'user' table. Unfort.
there are two 3rd party applications that write to each one.

I'd like a semi-automated way of being able to take the user data from the
first mdb file and append it to the user data in the 2nd mdb (database)
file. I'm not an XML maven but maybe there's a way to do this, in a
triggered / push fashion that does not require much human intervention

Thanks
jason shohet

1 Answer

Frank Drebin

You gotta get those things off Access.. that will open up a world of options
once you do...