Garret

8/25/2003 12:51:00 PM

When I include a class (MasterData : DataSet), as a
return type or an OUT argument in a Web Service I get an
error "Duplicate namespace, , ". when I do not include a
type like this, I do not get the error.

My Web application has a number of classes inheriting
from DataSet that I want to use in my web service, there
are custom dataAdapters as well as the DataAccess
components creating the Datasets.

The Web service is acting as a BusinessFacade.

Like everybody else I have deadlines and have passed the
values back as string arrays and recreated the DataSets
on my client, which is not ideal.

Thank-You

Garret Besser
Solution Developer