Webservices, Windows form security problem.

ola

8/22/2003 6:34:00 AM

I did a simple webservice that i call from a even simplier windows
form. I put the windows form code in the virtual folder created by the
webservice and then run it from the web. It works fins when i use
http://localhost. When i try to access it with my ip adress it didnt
work first but after reading some articles i changed some security
settings and added some more trust for the application. It works with
my ip number to.

When i try to run the windowsform from my collegues computer it runs
fins but i cant do any calls to the webservice. Do i have to make some
security settings on his computer or what should i do to make it work?
It would be great if you dint have to do security settings on the
clients computer .. I do not use the webpermission class in the code
... i havent really figured out how it works :)

well .. if anyone have any suggestions on what i should do please
reply :)

/Ola