Daniel Johansson

8/21/2003 8:04:00 PM

Hi

I?m trying to install Roman Kiss-WSE-DIME-project at
http://www.codeproject.com/cs/webservices/remoti...
But I keep on getting the error

"Remoting configuration failed with the exception
System.IO.FileLoadException: The located assembly's manifest definition
with name 'WSDimeChannel' does not match the assembly reference."

when I testdrive the WindowsClient.

I have done everything that the instruction says. Including draging the
3 dll to the %windows%/assembly - folder.

Running the WebService and trying the echo-method works fine. I may have
some errors in the machine.config-file. Can this be of importance
(several names with the same ID") Is there something I have forgot when
I install the project?

What can be wrong?

Regards

Daniel