Re: Send a Dataset as a Dime Attachment

Daniel Johansson

8/19/2003 9:53:00 AM

Thank you sir

I will try to convert the code into C++ and reply with an answer.

Regards

// Daniel

*** Sent via Developersdex http://www.develop... ***

no_one_cares

On Sat, 28 May 2011 16:43:10 -0700 (PDT), presidentbyamendment
<rick_hohensee@email.com> wrote:

>On May 28, 10:18?am, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach
>Cruiser Philosopher" <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> On May 28, 9:23 am, Rock Quarry <adrastea2...@live.com> wrote:
>>
>> > Conservative writer Jonah Goldberg says that Hitler was a Liberal,
>> > just like FDR and Stalin, so he must have been in cahoots with FDR and
>> > Stalin in their war against Capitalism. ? ?That's why Churchill's
>> > predecessor and Conservative Prime Minister of Britain Neville
>> > Chamberlain sought to appease the Nazis under the Munich Accord,
>> > American industrialists Prescott Bush and Henry Ford sought to do
>> > business with der F?hrer when the USA was at war, and most Republicans
>> > opposed going to war in Europe, preferring to sell weapons to der
>> > F?hrer instead. ? ?Many say that they would have personally built the
>> > concentration camps if there was a $ to be found in the enterprise.
>>
>> > As always, the GOP was on the right side of history.
>>
>> To me the concept of left vs. right is not as important as
>> authoritarian vs. non authoritarian, ie. lion or no lion. Sometimes
>> the left has it right, sometimes the right has it right.
>>
>> This compass helps find "who's who in the political jungle," where
>> much is camouflage...
>>
>> http://www.politicalcompass.org...
>>
>> Hitler was "center authoritarian," way authoritarian.
>
>New term for Gaza and the West Bank, "lebenstraum".
>
>presidentbyamendment.com

Except that the people in the lebensraum hadn't surrounded
Germany and threatened to drive Germans into the sea like Nasser had
Israel surrounded and was threatening to do to Israelis.

Also, if you check a map, the West Bank prior to 1967 was part
of Trans-Jordan and the Gaza Strip part of Egypt. The Gaza Strip is
named for the city of Gaza which is close by, and which is still a
part of Egypt, as you may know.

What the PLO and other such groups are doing is as ridiculous
as if Canada attacked the US through southwestern Ontario, lost that
land, and the people there started accusing the US of a land grab for
occupying it and saying "But we're not Canadians; we're Ontarians!".

It's absolutely ridiculous.